Blueberry, Pineapple, & Moringa Popsicles
We wanted to craft a recipe that you, friends, or family can enjoy as a sweet treat, but still with tons of nutrients and vitamins! These popsicles are going to nourish your body from within. There are blueberries for the ultimate antioxidant boost, pineapples to ease digestion, and Global Healing's Moringa extract to energize you. Adding our liquid extracts to popsicles is such an easy and delicious way to upgrade your wellness routine!
We used a mold for 10 popsicles in this recipe, but you can always cut the recipe in half to meet your needs!
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Freeze time: 6 hours
- Servings: 10 popsicles
- High-Speed Blender
- Your Favorite Popsicle Molds & Sticks
- 1 cup pineapple (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 handful of fresh spinach
- Juice of 1 lime
- Natural sweetener to taste (we used 1-2 ml Stevia)
- 1 cup of unsweetened coconut milk
- 10 ml of Global Healing's Moringa Extract
- Blend all of the ingredients above in your high-speed blender
- Fill popsicle molds evenly and place them in the freezer. Serve when frozen — about 6 hours.
†Results may vary. Information and statements made are for education purposes and are not intended to replace the advice of your doctor. If you have a severe medical condition or health concern, see your physician.